Suggestions on how to spend 4 days in Hanoi Hanoi Forum
Thanks for the detailed photo travelogue of your time in Hanoi. We are leaving in 12 days and still deciding on how many days to spend in places with only 2 weeks to work around.... I am travelling to Vietnam IN June. I am spending 4 days in Hanoi, and would like to spend the remainder in Hoi An, as I have heard nice things…
How many days in each place and where to stay? Vietnam
I only got to spend about 10 days about 5 years ago and hit some of the highlights - Ho Chi Minh city, Hue, Hoi An, Hanoi including Halong Bay. The flights inside the country were very cheap (<$50 a flight) and saved on long bus/train rides.... I agree is a problem, and 4 days isn't enough time in Hanoi IMO. Effectively you loose 1 day in traveling to and from Halong Bay, is a 3.5 hour journey each way. Effectively you loose 1 day in traveling to and from Halong Bay, is a 3.5 hour journey each way.
How To Spend 4 Days In Poland YouTube
And with this 1 month Vietnam itinerary, you can be sure to get the best of it all. For backpackers on a budget, it’s easy to spend very little on food, drinks, and activities. Beer is usually just a couple dollars or less and street food can be as little as $1 . windows 8 tablet how to take screenshot 2012-12-02 · WIth 4 days in your plan, I might suggest you spend 1 day night in Ninh Binh and enjoy Cuc Phuong National Park or Van Long Nature Reserve and other popular beauty spots here (Trang An, Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Bich Dong), 1 night in Ha long bay as suggestion by Zzzjimmer.
5 days in Hanoi and the North Vietnam for what to do
Day 4: Tam Coc in Ninh Binh Get an early start, Ninh Binh province is one of the most beautiful in all of Vietnam, making the two-and-a-half hour ride well worth your time. Spend the day exploring 10th century temples, biking across open rice fields, and floating down the Ngo Dong River into mysterious caves. how to write an essay about daycare facility How to Spend 4 Days in Tokyo- Planning Your Visit. During our 4 days in Tokyo, we immersed ourselves in the hustle and bustle, reflected at temples and shrines, took walks in the parks and admired the city from above.
How long can it take?
How to spend 8 days in Vietnam? Tour itineraries from
- How to spend 9 days in Hanoi without Sapa Hanoi Forum
- How To Spend Two Days in Hanoi – Custom Itineraries for
- How much time to spend in Sapa? Sapa Message Board
- How long to spend in Hanoi – Make the most of Hanoi trip
How To Spend 4 Days In Hanoi
I love to spend time in big cities, and explore every part of them, but is this amount of time too much at the expense of not spending enough time in Hoi An and Hue (I am hesitating between 4d in Hoi An 1 day in Hue or 3 days in Hoi An, 2 in Hue). If I cut one day in Hanoi, I could spend 4 days in Hoi An (relax, beach, My son), 2 in Hue (forbidden city, dmz) and about 3 days in Hanoi.
- 8th - Hanoi 9th-11th - Halong Bay Tour (to escape Tet closures elsewhere) However, I've recently been hearing noises that perhaps 3 full days is a bit much in Sapa.
- Day 3: Transfer to Halong Bay from Ninh Binh to spend night on the cruise In the early morning, we will drive (around 4.5 – 5 hours) from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay to explore one of the tops of beautiful landscape in Vietnam.
- 3 or 4 days in Hanoi and Northern Vietnam: Hanoi City of course is normally the landing port and is one of the most famous travel destinations in Vietnam.
- How many days to spend in Hoi An? 20 Apr. 2010, 4:39 am I am organizing a 10-day trip to Vietnam (in two weeks) and plan to travel from Hanoi to Hoi An for a few days.