Can I use Siri/voice dictation for emoji characters? Quora
2015-07-16 · The command "Siri, charge my phone 911 percent" also dials the emergency services, while using other percentages (e.g. "Siri, charge my phone 560 percent") simply result in Siri trying to call... 2012-03-22 · She calls me Lady Laura. I was My Queen then Downton Abbey came back on and I really like Lady Mary's character so I switched to Lady Laura. I was My Queen then Downton Abbey came back on and I really like Lady Mary's character so I switched to Lady Laura.
Let Siri know who you are in order to keep your iPhone safe
You would want to say, “Call My Wife” instead of “Call First Name, Last Name”. Cortana lets you do that. Add nick name to your contacts using Crotana’s Inner circle and it will easier for you to make calls.... Well, finally, there's an app for that. Meet SayHi, a translation app that works a bit like Siri — except it translates what you are saying into a second language. The latest version of SayHi
Siri On Mac How To Make The Most Of It! blogs.systweak.com
Mine does, (phew!) but surprisingly, a lot of people haven’t taken the time to tell Siri anything about them. And that information can help if you and your device ever get separated. how to set master lock 647d 2012-03-22 · She calls me Lady Laura. I was My Queen then Downton Abbey came back on and I really like Lady Mary's character so I switched to Lady Laura. I was My Queen then Downton Abbey came back on and I really like Lady Mary's character so I switched to Lady Laura.
Siri thinks I am someone else! Apple Community
Call someone in your Contacts or have Siri dial by number. Play a song by name, and ask for something else from the same artist or genre . Find out how your stocks are doing (Siri will tell you) Ask for live sports scores, standings, stats, and schedules. Tell Siri to open up any app on your iDevice by saying “Open ___” Ask Siri what movies are playing near you, and when, or ask to see a how to tell if sausage is cooked all the way If someone has multiple numbers and you forget to specify what number to call, Voice Control will say "multiple matches found" and list them. Wait for the double beep and then say which number you want to call (e.g. mobile, home, other, etc.) and it will dial.
How long can it take?
The simple Siri prank that's getting iPhone owners in
- Can't place a call using SIRI AppleVis
- CRAZY SIRI TRICKS YOU NEED TO TRY! YouTube
- Can I use Siri/voice dictation for emoji characters? Quora
- Japan VS. Korea Siri English Pronunciation Challenge
How To Tell Siri To Call Someone In Japanese
The Japanese Siri is surely much more useful if you are actually in Japan, but it is fun to play with nonetheless. Use it for scheduling things, creating reminders, and making phone calls (~ni denwa shite).
- So if you have a friend named Augustus Fink-Nottle, and you’ve set his nickname field, you can tell Siri to “Call Gussie.” One more nickname-related tip. By default, Messages displays the first name of the person with whom you’re having a conversation, and if you have a nickname assigned to that contact, it shows the nickname instead.
- Apple’s virtual personal assistant Siri can do a lot for anyone who wants to ask for her help. She can schedule appointments, tell you who’s winning the game, …
- Tell me a joke. Literally there are thousands of interesting and funny responses Cortana could say if asked the right question. I have just tried to include those questions which I have asked from Cortana and found funny answers of them.
- 2017-11-04 · I may be wrong, but having the phone call a person in your contacts list or calling a phone number is not a Siri function. If you press and hold the home button and give the verbal instruction to "Call Joe", for example, I'm thinking this is a feature of the phone. At least, I'm sure that calling a phone number is a phone feature rather than a Siri feature.